Posted to rec.woodworking

Default help please i am looking for the name of a tool

Ok well first hi ok this is a tool that you put up against the pergo so
that you can hammer it in without damaging the pergo.
Also if possible may I get a brand or online store that sells that
tool?

Posted to rec.woodworking

whatever wrote:
Ok well first hi ok this is a tool that you put up against the pergo
so that you can hammer it in without damaging the pergo.
Also if possible may I get a brand or online store that sells that
tool?

http://hardware.hardwarestore.com/27...nstallation-ki
t--684017.aspx

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to rec.woodworking

whatever wrote:
Ok well first hi ok this is a tool that you put up against the pergo so
that you can hammer it in without damaging the pergo.
Also if possible may I get a brand or online store that sells that
tool?

http://www.internetfloors.com/pergo_...stallation.asp
Joe
Posted to rec.woodworking

"whatever" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ok well first hi ok this is a tool that you put up against the pergo so
that you can hammer it in without damaging the pergo.
Also if possible may I get a brand or online store that sells that
tool?

I use a scrap piece of pergo. Snap it in and hammer away.

Trouble with cut-off operation on lathe Jim Reed Metalworking 16 May 18th 06 05:49 PM
Tool Guide Joe AutoDrill Woodworking 4 April 13th 05 02:50 AM
drive pin on R8 collets Charles A. Sherwood Metalworking 50 July 9th 04 05:41 AM
Leatherman Tool Henry E Schaffer Woodworking 13 August 27th 03 06:17 AM