Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How to replace kitchen cabinet hinge?

This is a very basic beginner question. I need to replace half a dozen
Blum hinges on the kitchen cabinet doors. These are recessed Blum
hinges. They are held in their pockets by two small screws. I am
afraid that when I replace the hinges they won't be held securely since
the screws will go into the existing holes. What can be done to make
sure the new screws hold the hinges securely even though they are
screwed into the old holes?

Thanks!

Kitchen Cabinet Harry Home Repair 4 August 24th 06 03:27 AM
Kitchen Cabinet Choices [email protected] Home Ownership 4 July 30th 06 11:46 PM
SOLID V3.5 - CABINET VISION, Cabinet Design Centre v7.0 - Cubit, 20-20 Kitchen Design V6.1,Cabinet Vision Solid, Planit Millennium II [2 CDs], TurboCAD Pro V9.0 [3 CDs] ( Turbocad Pro V9.0, TurboCad Deluxe 9.2 FloorPlan v7.3, TurboProject Express v4S code_fu Woodworking 1 May 24th 05 04:09 PM
Kitchen cabinet height next to hob Mark Greaves UK diy 2 May 5th 05 11:06 PM
Kitchen Cabinet Quality Differences Lamb UK diy 12 January 28th 04 10:17 AM