Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] smanilov@gmail.com is offline

Default How to replace kitchen cabinet hinge?

Grin - been there, done that, can't find the darn extras when I need
them. Oh well...... grin

Actually, I found via Blum website that their hinges have lifetime
warranty and they will replace them free of charge if they malfunction.
All you need to do is go to their website, print out the form, remove
the broken hinges and mail them along with the form to the Blum. They
will send you back the replacement in 2 business days. Now, that's
what I call a warranty! We'll see if that will work smoothly.