Posted to rec.woodworking
Al Al is offline

Default Great Tool from Harbor Freight

RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches (big
ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Al" wrote in message
. 102...
RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches (big
ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.

The type that you operate with 1 hand? My dad has a pair. I find that they
take more time and increase the work. Great I guess if your grip is not as
good as it use to be.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Al Al is offline

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Al" wrote in message
. 102...
RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches
(big ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.

The type that you operate with 1 hand? My dad has a pair. I find
that they take more time and increase the work. Great I guess if your
grip is not as good as it use to be.

No. These are two handed lopers 30 inches in length.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:25:36 GMT, Al wrote:

RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches (big
ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.

Yep.. I bought them about 5 years ago thinking that they might last through the
pruning project I needed to do.. they've been the "neighborhood loppers" since
then and are still doing a great job for all of us...

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis
Posted to rec.woodworking

mac davis wrote in
:

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:25:36 GMT, Al wrote:

RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches (big
ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.

Yep.. I bought them about 5 years ago thinking that they might last
through the pruning project I needed to do.. they've been the
"neighborhood loppers" since then and are still doing a great job for
all of us...

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

I have a ratcheting pair of pruning shears I picked up some time ago. I
love them.