DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Great Tool from Harbor Freight (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/173505-great-tool-harbor-freight.html)

Al August 23rd 06 05:25 PM

Great Tool from Harbor Freight

RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches (big
ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.

Leon August 23rd 06 09:26 PM

Great Tool from Harbor Freight

"Al" wrote in message
. 102...
RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches (big
ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.

The type that you operate with 1 hand? My dad has a pair. I find that they
take more time and increase the work. Great I guess if your grip is not as
good as it use to be.

Al August 23rd 06 10:40 PM

Great Tool from Harbor Freight

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Al" wrote in message
. 102...
RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches
(big ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.

The type that you operate with 1 hand? My dad has a pair. I find
that they take more time and increase the work. Great I guess if your
grip is not as good as it use to be.

No. These are two handed lopers 30 inches in length.

mac davis August 24th 06 04:18 PM

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:25:36 GMT, Al wrote:

RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches (big
ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.

Yep.. I bought them about 5 years ago thinking that they might last through the
pruning project I needed to do.. they've been the "neighborhood loppers" since
then and are still doing a great job for all of us...

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

R. Pierce Butler August 27th 06 07:36 AM

Great Tool from Harbor Freight

mac davis wrote in
:

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:25:36 GMT, Al wrote:

RATCHET ACTION PRUNER
I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches (big
ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11.
Item #34980.

Yep.. I bought them about 5 years ago thinking that they might last
through the pruning project I needed to do.. they've been the
"neighborhood loppers" since then and are still doing a great job for
all of us...

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

I have a ratcheting pair of pruning shears I picked up some time ago. I
love them.