Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Malathan

Default How to care for tools?

As I am just starting out, I don't know all the ins and outs of caring
for tools. In the past, I have just let tools sit in garage. As
result, I have found rust of a few of my tools, such as screw drivers
and pliers.

I have slowly gotten into woodworking. Slowly as in have some money
for tools OR wood, but not both. So I am at that stage of collecting
tools (the best part of woodworking, right?), and am wondering what is
the proper way of caring for tools? This includes hand tools and
power tools? What about cast iron table saw tops?

Thanks in advance,

- Clayton

Why don't contractors / vendors care about making a sale? [email protected] Home Repair 19 January 28th 06 12:37 AM
Cedar wood shakes care geicko Home Repair 2 November 15th 05 07:53 PM
Razor Strap Care Sherman Home Repair 1 September 2nd 05 02:18 PM
Bosch 4412 is made in Taiwan - should I care? Nigel Burnett Woodworking 18 November 28th 04 06:34 AM