Posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.woodworking
-ED

Default Catfish crash

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:57:25 -0500, Our Favorite Koi-Lo -aka-RoyHauer from
wrote:

Hey Marge, you really are a dumbass are you not. First you whine and
bitch abaout trolls and trash, now your turned on by past
posts..........your ****ing hooked face it, and I think your hot to
trot for Carol Gulley and Randy.............Your still a freaking
loser though, no matter how you cut the cake. I know yu do not have
clue as to what yur say ing is nicely done as yu did not have a clue
as to what to do with a news reader........your just plain stoopid!
Lets hope you can satisfy Koi Lo with that 12 inch strap on I hear you
have.

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:40:20 -0400, "DKat"
wrote:

Nicely put (and I thought I was going to give up on this room)...
"Jack Schmidling" wrote in message
~Roy~ wrote:

and perhaps yu were asleep when your momma probbaly told you
not to interfere in others business, as that "other" posts pertains
to.......

Perhaps but I was awake when she told me that civilized people do not
use
certain words in a public forum.

If you wish to be perceived as a howling savage, that is your business
but
it does reflect on your credibility.

I accept your comments for what they are worth but my honor precludes
having a civilized conversation with a howling savage.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

You can reach -Ed Alston at