Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default Sister update.

Many of you have asked.. (just blown away by the genuine interest....I
just print them out and make sure she reads them...with many solid
results...(she's a suck...lol)

She's off to Columbus MO to a specialty facility. Not much on the
recovery front, but she can make her elbows move...new to her as of
yesterday. She now spends a few hours per day upright in a
wheelchair...something that she expresses as very liberating and
promising.

I have been appointed to be the GC for all her projects at her
beautiful home. I am honoured.
I'll be around here asking some questions, I'm sure.

Life can sure throw some interesting curveballs....

Thanks for all your support.

Posted to rec.woodworking
John B

Robatoy wrote:
Many of you have asked.. (just blown away by the genuine interest....I
just print them out and make sure she reads them...with many solid
results...(she's a suck...lol)

She's off to Columbus MO to a specialty facility. Not much on the
recovery front, but she can make her elbows move...new to her as of
yesterday. She now spends a few hours per day upright in a
wheelchair...something that she expresses as very liberating and
promising.

I have been appointed to be the GC for all her projects at her
beautiful home. I am honoured.
I'll be around here asking some questions, I'm sure.

Life can sure throw some interesting curveballs....

Thanks for all your support.

G'day,
If good news can come of bad, your sisters small steps is it.
all the best to
you, your family and of course your sister
John
Posted to rec.woodworking

I am really glad to hear things are improving. You know, one wonders
about these things, but as I am a pretty private person, I only want to
talk about matters of the heart when I feel like it. Not before, not
after.

So thanks for the update. She has a lot of supporters (and so do you!)
out here in cyberland. Please do keep us posted.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On 25 Jun 2006 21:14:10 -0700, "Robatoy" wrote:

Many of you have asked.. (just blown away by the genuine interest....I
just print them out and make sure she reads them...with many solid
results...(she's a suck...lol)

She's off to Columbus MO to a specialty facility. Not much on the
recovery front, but she can make her elbows move...new to her as of
yesterday. She now spends a few hours per day upright in a
wheelchair...something that she expresses as very liberating and
promising.

I have been appointed to be the GC for all her projects at her
beautiful home. I am honoured.
I'll be around here asking some questions, I'm sure.

Life can sure throw some interesting curveballs....

Thanks for all your support.

Again I'll say that I'm sorry for your sisters misfortune... but as you've
pointed out, she's optimistic and a fighter and we need more like her...

Hopes for a recovery and appreciation of her small "steps" and advances..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article .com,
Robatoy wrote:

She's off to Columbus MO to a specialty facility. Not much on the
recovery front, but she can make her elbows move...new to her as of
yesterday. She now spends a few hours per day upright in a
wheelchair...something that she expresses as very liberating and
promising.

Every improvement like that is a milestone.

There are lots of us pulling for her. She sure sounds like an amazing
person.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Henry St.Pierre

"Robatoy" wrote in news:1151295250.248302.184300
@y41g2000cwy.googlegroups.com:

Many of you have asked.. (just blown away by the genuine interest....I
just print them out and make sure she reads them...with many solid
results...(she's a suck...lol)

She's off to Columbus MO to a specialty facility. Not much on the
recovery front, but she can make her elbows move...new to her as of
yesterday. She now spends a few hours per day upright in a
wheelchair...something that she expresses as very liberating and
promising.

I have been appointed to be the GC for all her projects at her
beautiful home. I am honoured.
I'll be around here asking some questions, I'm sure.

Life can sure throw some interesting curveballs....

Thanks for all your support.

R,
Give'r an attagirl for me.
Regards,