Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Brad

Default UPDATE: Panasonic TV CT27SL13MG No Red Color, but Normal B&W

Hi,

In appreciation to those who have helped me in the past,
I will always post an "Update" if I repair a problem. See
below for my original post.

The problem turned out to be R358 100k on the CRT
pcb. The resistor was open. Visually, it looked just fine
(no signs of overheating).

Brad

I have a Panansonic TV CT-27SL13MG (mfg Nov 2003) in
my shop with missing RED color. I am able to adjust the
"Tint" from green to blue. If I turn "Color" to minimum, there
is a good black & white picture. My customer told
me this happened after a power surge due to a storm.
Note: I do not have a SM for this set.

I will post an "UPDATE" if I repair this problem.

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.