Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default Sister update.

On 25 Jun 2006 21:14:10 -0700, "Robatoy" wrote:

Many of you have asked.. (just blown away by the genuine interest....I
just print them out and make sure she reads them...with many solid
results...(she's a suck...lol)

She's off to Columbus MO to a specialty facility. Not much on the
recovery front, but she can make her elbows move...new to her as of
yesterday. She now spends a few hours per day upright in a
wheelchair...something that she expresses as very liberating and
promising.

I have been appointed to be the GC for all her projects at her
beautiful home. I am honoured.
I'll be around here asking some questions, I'm sure.

Life can sure throw some interesting curveballs....

Thanks for all your support.

Again I'll say that I'm sorry for your sisters misfortune... but as you've
pointed out, she's optimistic and a fighter and we need more like her...

Hopes for a recovery and appreciation of her small "steps" and advances..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis