Posted to rec.woodworking
AL

Default Ridgid shop vac's $40 off (sort of)

I just wanted to point out that Home Depot is having a promotion where you
get a $40 gift card if you buy a Ridgid shop vac that is $70 or greater. I
picked up a WD1245 ($70) this evening. It is surprisingly quiet! Crafted
with pride in Canada just like the Stryker.

Posted to rec.woodworking
bdeditch

I bought one many months ago and I am very pleased with it. The filter
system they have has to be the best.