Posted to rec.woodworking
todd

Default FS: Duck call parts

When I bought my pre-owned Delta 14" lathe, it came with various stuff to
make duck calls. I've never done any turning of duck calls and don't plan
to any time soon. It looks like it all came from HUT Products.
http://www.hutproducts.com/duckhut9.html
Here's the inventory.

11 pcs - #3001 plastic duck call reed (list $2.49 ea)
1 pc - #3000 game call turning kit (list $6.49)
1 pc - what appears to be the #3302, #2 Morse Taper Starter Kit (list
$29.99) What I have has a #2 Morse taper, 7mm mandrel, knurled nut, two
3/4" rubber expansion bushings, 3 pcs brass tubing, and two washers.

There are also a number of lanyards for hanging the completed calls from the
wearer's neck. All of this stuff would retail for $50 or so. If anyone
wants this stuff, they can have it for $20 plus shipping from the Chicago
area.

todd

Posted to rec.woodworking
Buddy Matlosz

Default Duck call parts

I tried turning a duck call once - but it quacked.

B.

"todd" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen

I will check with my 23 pet ducks - and two Canada Geese- to see if
they want me to talk to them in thier language. Do you have Wooduck as
well as Mallard?
How about Mandarin?
Marc

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Banes

Partial completion of objective. Did the ducks quack back and, more
important, come in range? Roasted duck for dinner - yum.

On Mon, 29 May 2006 20:36:51 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"

I tried turning a duck call once - but it quacked.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Hedley

"marc rosen" wrote in message
ups.com...
I will check with my 23 pet ducks - and two Canada Geese- to see if
they want me to talk to them in thier language. Do you have Wooduck as
well as Mallard?
How about Mandarin?
Marc

Don't forget Crispy Wonton.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

The marc rosen entity posted thusly:

I will check with my 23 pet ducks - and two Canada Geese- to see if
they want me to talk to them in thier language. Do you have Wooduck as
well as Mallard?
How about Mandarin?

After reading this, I wondered if I had any Mandarin Ducks in my
slough, so stepped out the back and yelled "Le ho ma!". No answer at
all, so I guess if there are any Mandarins out there, they don't speak
Cantonese. Anyone know how to say that in Mandarin?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard

Hey Todd, If none of these wise acres want this stuff I will take it.

todd wrote: expansion bushings, 3 pcs brass tubing, and two washers.

--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

Take a look at my mess and work.
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"
Posted to rec.woodworking
todd

"Richard" wrote in message
Hey Todd, If none of these wise acres want this stuff I will take it.

Thanks, Richard. They have already been spoken for.

todd