Posted to rec.woodworking
Darrell Peart

Default Shared shop space in Auburn WA

I am expanding the floor space in my (woodworking)shop and will soon have 4
bench spaces available to rent.

a.. 150 sq feet.
b.. $270
c.. evening and weekend access to full complement of woodworking machines
d.. 24/7 access to bench space
e.. friendly atmosphere

Contact me for more information and details.

--
Darrell Peart
Author of: Greene and Greene : Design Elements for the Workshop

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"Darrell Peart" wrote in message
I am expanding the floor space in my (woodworking)shop and will soon have

4
bench spaces available to rent.

When are you going to expand to Toronto, Canada?

Posted to rec.woodworking
John L. Poole

Darrell Peart wrote:
I am expanding the floor space in my (woodworking)shop and will soon have 4
bench spaces available to rent.

a.. 150 sq feet.
b.. $270
c.. evening and weekend access to full complement of woodworking machines
d.. 24/7 access to bench space
e.. friendly atmosphere

Contact me for more information and details.

What rent would you charge to set up a laptop with a web cam so we can
watch your techniques on Greene & Greene details? grin
Posted to rec.woodworking
Darrell Peart

--
"Upscale" wrote in message
"Darrell Peart" wrote in message
I am expanding the floor space in my (woodworking)shop and will soon have

4
bench spaces available to rent.

When are you going to expand to Toronto, Canada?

Would you like to purcahse the first franchise!