Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Seeker

Default What's up with price of solvents?

Went to our local Lowes/Home Depot yesterday to purchase a gallon of
mineral spirits and lacquer thinner, WOW! what sticker shock MS= $8/gal
LT= $13/gal, I bought last year at MS=$4, LT=$8.
That's not all of it, went to Sams and again was hit with SS, fish has
gone up 50% since one month ago, toilet paper seems to rise every trip
to Sams at the tune of $1/bundle.