Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard

Default Where can I get Ohio Forge bandsaw parts?

Folks, I purchased my 14" bandsaw with riser at Home Depot in the early
1990s. I don't know who makes it, but it is the one that has the
elephant symbol on the knobs. I recently tried to get some replacement
parts from Harbor Freight, but they have been out of stock on those
parts for over 3 months. Does anyone know from where I might be able
to obtain parts for this Asian made bandsaw? Thanks so much in
advance, Richard

Posted to rec.woodworking
No

"Richard" wrote in message
oups.com...
Folks, I purchased my 14" bandsaw with riser at Home Depot in the early
1990s. I don't know who makes it, but it is the one that has the
elephant symbol on the knobs. I recently tried to get some replacement
parts from Harbor Freight, but they have been out of stock on those
parts for over 3 months. Does anyone know from where I might be able
to obtain parts for this Asian made bandsaw? Thanks so much in
advance, Richard

What parts? Tires and blades should be pretty universal or can be ordered to
fit. Doing a google search turned up this post
http://www.samallen.com/wwwboard/messages/18476.html

Not sure of acuracy but its worth a look.

Post a reply and thanks if you found my time responding to your post useful.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard

Thanks so much for the reply; the last place that I would look is
Sears. Their parts are pretty high and I wouldn't have thought of them
as a source, but I certainly will in the futuer. Thanks again, and any
other sources or advice are greatly appreciated.

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to No, joe feldstein wrote:
I need the Blade Guide for my Ohio Forge band saw 510-556 . . . any ideas
where to find it please?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...rts-90864-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to joe feldstein, damifino wrote:
jet 14-inch Deluxe Pro Band Saw JWBS-14DXPRO has many of the same parts as the
ohio forge 510-556

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...rts-90864-.htm