Posted to rec.woodworking
No

Default Where can I get Ohio Forge bandsaw parts?

"Richard" wrote in message
oups.com...
Folks, I purchased my 14" bandsaw with riser at Home Depot in the early
1990s. I don't know who makes it, but it is the one that has the
elephant symbol on the knobs. I recently tried to get some replacement
parts from Harbor Freight, but they have been out of stock on those
parts for over 3 months. Does anyone know from where I might be able
to obtain parts for this Asian made bandsaw? Thanks so much in
advance, Richard

What parts? Tires and blades should be pretty universal or can be ordered to
fit. Doing a google search turned up this post
http://www.samallen.com/wwwboard/messages/18476.html

Not sure of acuracy but its worth a look.

Post a reply and thanks if you found my time responding to your post useful.