Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default Why hasn't 20062304277 been banned from posting?

In article .com,
RicodJour wrote:

Obviously not based on the number.

Obviously, I'm not going to describe it here.
Posted to rec.woodworking
dnoyeB

Elmar wrote:
Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?

I can't understand what is liberal about his posts? Or do you label
things you don't like as 'liberal?'

--
Thank you,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim W

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon 13 Mar 2006 02:55:15p, "Elmar" wrote in
ups.com:

... war ... People I love ...
...fallen countryfolk. ...
innocent children maimed or killed

The most sickening thing about these posts is that the Iraqi dead aren't
even counted and none of you sub-human americans even care about the
suffering of the Iraqi people. Anyone who isn't from the USA doesn't give
two hoots how many Americans get killed - if you invade other countries its
no good crying when you get hurt.

Tim w

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Wilson

200xxxxxxxxxx wrote...
I am a moron
I am jusy (sic) a lying sack of ****!
I got excited and my hand slipped off my dick...
BWAHAHAHAAAAA I must stop eating my own feces.....
............my brain turned to crap!
what a faggot!!! I give liberals a bad name!
I wish I could get someone to blow me! Assholes like me,
nobody could care less about!
ahhh I'm a poor thang

(Appropriate corrections made to account for glaring psychological
projection.)

Pardon the obvious:
200xxx is an idiot.
200xxx will always be an idiot.
200xxx knows it is an idiot.
200xxx can't change the fact that it is an idiot.
200xxx hates itself for being an idiot.
200xxx hates itself for being powerless to better itself.
200xxx will respond to this post with more of the same idiotic projecting
of his own attributes onto this poster that he has been projecting on
others.

Watching 200xxx flail about madly like a drop of water on a hot skillet
at any scant attention paid to it is mildly amusing.

Go, Fifi, go!

I bet you are getting spit on your monitor and keyboard trying to figure
out how to respond to this post. You know you can't help it. You HAVE to
say something. You WISH you could say something clever. And insulting.
Gawd, it HAS to be insulting. How can you make it nasty enough to bother
that guy?! Oh, you'd die to know of a way to bug him as much as he bugs
you! It must be agony knowing the guy is laughing at you and your
infecund, pathetic attempts at invective. Dang, now you have to look up
"infecund" and "invective."

I feel slightly guilty about this. I really do. I know it's bad to be
cruel to the disabled. Torture is wrong. Forgive me, denizens of the
wreck. I have sinned.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Wilson

persay,

persay?! persay?!!!!

Thanks for the grin!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Gee that's not the story they sold us now was it????????????????????/

"tom" wrote in message
ups.com...
Some number wrote: if it was a war it would have been
over when we captured Saddam.

Wrong. If it was
a_chess_ game, it would have been over when we captured Saddam. Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:01:12 GMT, "2006.2309.282"
wrote:

Assholes like you I could care less about!

Posted to rec.woodworking

You roomed with a Marine I roomed with 147 in boot and graduated with 63, I
went to Vietnam with H&S Company and did the Alphabet while you "wow" roomed
with a Marine.............. **** off The ONLY thing you know about the
Marines is the TV kid!

"Joe Tylicki" wrote in message
so don't go trotting out that tired old harangue, it's not washing
with anyone who has
ever had a modicum of exposure to true vets.

I roomed with a Marine for six years before I got married...again. This
guy seems more like a 13 year old with a bootleg copy of Jarhead.

Posted to rec.woodworking

get that degree leon
"Leon" wrote in message
et...

"Joe Tylicki" wrote in message
so don't go trotting out that tired old harangue, it's not washing
with anyone who has
ever had a modicum of exposure to true vets.

I roomed with a Marine for six years before I got married...again. This
guy seems more like a 13 year old with a bootleg copy of Jarhead.

Probably a Marine-wanna-be like a Rent-a-Cop.

Posted to rec.woodworking

while your patting your self on the back and grinning you'll still be a
moron............

"Jim Wilson" wrote in message
.net...
persay,

persay?! persay?!!!!

Thanks for the grin!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"2006.2309.282" wrote in message
while your patting your self on the back and grinning you'll still be a
moron............

Infinitely better than the pitiful life you have here in the wreck.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

In article op.s6dl10vsqkab0d@vigor13,
Connor Aston wrote:
So who owns the rec? OOPS have I been here before?

Fluffy owns *all* of USENET.

Do a google search for "fluffy usenet meow"

--

Meow!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve DeMars

Liberal was a poor choice . . . perhaps used wrongly today . . .

His post "the troops" I have no problem with . . . it's people that are
too stupid to realize that a person driven hard enough by a "cause" would
have answers beyond " **** you" "asswipe" etc . . he is being paid to make
these post . . . .

"dnoyeB" wrote in message
Elmar wrote:
Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?

I can't understand what is liberal about his posts? Or do you label
things you don't like as 'liberal?'

--
Thank you,

man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard." Ecclesiastes

9:16

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Wilson

2006.2309.282 wrote...
I am still pulling my own dick. I am huh moron.......
........yak yak yak all I do is run my faggot ass suck...
.. life is that boring for me.

C'mon, Fifi! You can do better than that! Where's the originality?
Where's the wit?! Nothing there but masturbation. Try again!

P.S. Look up "projection", too; the psychological connotation. You won't
understand it, but at least you will have tried.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Wilson

2006.2309.282 wrote...
while your patting your self on the back and grinning you'll still be a
moron............

No pats to my back! Just kudos to you for workin' the language so well.
What respect you must command! You are so clever! You offer so much! What
an honor it is for us to bask in the glow of your intellect. You genius,
you. And subtle, too.

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Uh, Mister DeMars, denoyeB wasn't referencing one of your posts. Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
Al

All you can do is block sender.

Al

"Elmar" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:54:34 -0800, "Frank Drackman"

wrote:

"Elmar" wrote in message
roups.com...
Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?

When did caring about human lives become a liberal only cause?

Because his posts have less to do with caring about human lives than
about providing aid and comfort to the insurgents and attempting to assure
the failure of the mission of our men and women over there by taking away
support for their effort over here.

I find his posts way less offensive that most OT posts. It makes me
uncomfortable to read about another lost life...but it should.

If it were balanced by commentary on what is being accomplished (as
reported by those coming back), then this would be a valid comment.

Wow, you have a bad case

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:20:16 -0800, "Frank Drackman"
wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:54:34 -0800, "Frank Drackman"

wrote:

"Elmar" wrote in message
groups.com...
Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?

When did caring about human lives become a liberal only cause?

Because his posts have less to do with caring about human lives than
about providing aid and comfort to the insurgents and attempting to assure
the failure of the mission of our men and women over there by taking away
support for their effort over here.

I find his posts way less offensive that most OT posts. It makes me
uncomfortable to read about another lost life...but it should.

If it were balanced by commentary on what is being accomplished (as
reported by those coming back), then this would be a valid comment.

Wow, you have a bad case

You really think so?

Try this thought exercise. Apply the same standards of reporting being
used in the Iraq/Afghanistan conflict to World War II. You would get
headlines such as:

"Thousands of Civilians Killed in Allied Night-time Bombing of
Dresden, Tens of Thousands left Homeless"

"Thousands of US Troops Killed Attempting to take Guadalcanal,
Japanese Maintain Defense, Questions Increase Regarding War Effort"
[Note, it took 6 months to take Guadelcanal - the above headline would
have been posted after the first 3 days of the assault]

"Doubts Remain in US Strategy to Leap-frog to Japan, Japanese
Strongholds Remain Behind Allied Advance"

"US Intercepts Japanese Messages, Secret Program to Monitor
Japanese Communications Uncovered -- Privacy Advocates Express Outrage"

"Despite Military Victory Over Germany, Insurgents Maintain Support
in Germany, US Troops Fear Victory is Overstated" [It took several years
to fully suppress the Wolfen in Germany]

"Germans in War-Crime Trials Express Outrage, Cite Mistreatment and
Abuse Against Them"

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:54:34 -0800, "Frank Drackman"

[snip to digest]

I find his posts way less offensive that most OT posts. It makes me
uncomfortable to read about another lost life...but it should.

If it were balanced by commentary on what is being accomplished (as
reported by those coming back), then this would be a valid comment.

Wow, you have a bad case

You really think so?

Try this thought exercise. Apply the same standards of reporting being
used in the Iraq/Afghanistan conflict to World War II. You would get
headlines such as:

I didn't read any of those headlines in Mr. Numbers' posts. Maybe
you're thinking of someone else?

Did I pass the exercise?

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman

wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:54:34 -0800, "Frank Drackman"

wrote:

"Elmar" wrote in message
egroups.com...
[...]

I really think so.