Posted to rec.woodworking
JGS

Default Kansas City Area Woodworker

Hi,
We make among other things home bars. They are designed for each
situation and client's budget. They generally end up being made up of
several pieces and end up being quite large when assembled. All this to
say they are expensive to ship and that we only service out local area.
When we get a request from outside our immediate area I offer to try and
find someone in their area to help out.
So, if you are in the KS area and are interested email me at the
address below and I will put you in touch with the potential client. If
you have never made a bar but have made kitchen cabinets you are about
60% of the way there.
email woodpdg at sympatico.ca

Cheers, JG

Posted to rec.woodworking
Don Dando

I replied to your inquiry but it rejected as a bad address.

Don Dando

email woodpdg at sympatico.ca

Cheers, JG