Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT - PVC 2 Bike Carrier

http://www.gonebowlin.com/camping/br.htm

Only reason I'm posting this is to show an example of
non-woodworking related plans I find.

JOAT
I'd like to give you a going away present.
Just do your part.

Posted to rec.woodworking
B a r r y

J T wrote:
http://www.gonebowlin.com/camping/br.htm

Only reason I'm posting this is to show an example of
non-woodworking related plans I find.

As a guy who has built PVC model airplane truck racks, be VERY careful
building structural items that will be exposed to UV from PVC.

Choose the pipe carefully or paint it.

DAMHIKT

Barry