Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bessey K-body clamps, Good price?

I found a set of two 40" and two 24" K-body with Blocks for $99.94. Free
shipping
OK so is this a good price?

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

tdevery wrote:

I found a set of two 40" and two 24" K-body with Blocks for $99.94. Free
shipping
OK so is this a good price?

You'll get your answer after you tell the group where you found them for
that price. g

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Chuck

David wrote:
tdevery wrote:

I found a set of two 40" and two 24" K-body with Blocks for $99.94.
Free shipping
OK so is this a good price?

You'll get your answer after you tell the group where you found them for
that price. g

Dave

Amazon, for one. This has been their price for a couple of months now.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy

Well, if you look around a little, you'll see that regular price starts
around $30 each, so if you can get them for less than that, and you
have the cash, $100 for 4 is pretty good. In fact, I was just checking
that deal out on Amazon. I don't think I've seen them on sale for less
than that.
If you don't need them quite that large, though, you might look into
Uniklamps - they're definitely not the same quality and heavy-dutyness
of K-bodies, but Amazon had a deal a little while ago that had 6
Uniklamps for $75.
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

tdevery wrote in message news
I found a set of two 40" and two 24" K-body with Blocks for $99.94. Free
shipping
OK so is this a good price?

Lee Valley had them on sale until the end of October for what I believe to
be a pretty good price, $89. I ordered two sets along with some other
stuff. I don't recall the shipping but it wasn't expensive. So I'd say
the $100 isn't too bad.
Cheers,
cc

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks, Yes that was on Amazon
Sorry I did not mention it before.
I will need addition clamps to build a dresser.
And it say's free shipping on the final checkout, so looks like a good deal for
me.