Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy

Default Bessey K-body clamps, Good price?

Well, if you look around a little, you'll see that regular price starts
around $30 each, so if you can get them for less than that, and you
have the cash, $100 for 4 is pretty good. In fact, I was just checking
that deal out on Amazon. I don't think I've seen them on sale for less
than that.
If you don't need them quite that large, though, you might look into
Uniklamps - they're definitely not the same quality and heavy-dutyness
of K-bodies, but Amazon had a deal a little while ago that had 6
Uniklamps for $75.
Andy