William G Darby

Default The buy now price (369) seems awfully good on this set!

I just wish it would fit my spindle!!

William G Darby

Default The buy now price (369) seems awfully good on this set!(Gone)

Well, I see that cat3b snapped it up as a buy now for $369. Hope it turns
out to be a good buy for the cat.

Bill D (no connection to the seller)

"William G Darby" wrote in message
. ..
I just wish it would fit my spindle!!

House buying process jah_aaa UK diy 52 March 8th 04 11:38 PM
Tiling Advice - Any good reason I cant use mortar as Wall Tile Adhesive SledgehammerSteve UK diy 12 December 22nd 03 05:16 PM
Woohoo - good water pressure, combi's on! Suz UK diy 1 September 5th 03 09:28 PM