Posted to rec.woodworking
OICU812

Default 1/2 TO 2 INCH ROSETTE CUTTERS

Hello, All! I am desparately looking for 1/2" to 2" rosette cutters for
some small projects I am undertaking. Have any of you seen such a
thing? If so, where?

Thanks for your help!

Bobby

Posted to rec.woodworking
WillR

OICU812 wrote:
Hello, All! I am desparately looking for 1/2" to 2" rosette cutters for
some small projects I am undertaking. Have any of you seen such a
thing? If so, where?

Thanks for your help!

Bobby

Drill Accessory...

http://www.sharpco.ca/welcome.html

Look under Drill and Boring bits on the left panel.

Google shows many suppliers...

http://www.google.ca/search?q=rosett...&start=10&sa=N

---
willr
http://woodwork.pmccl.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

"WillR" wrote in message
oups.com...

OICU812 wrote:
Hello, All! I am desparately looking for 1/2" to 2" rosette cutters for
some small projects I am undertaking. Have any of you seen such a
thing? If so, where?

Thanks for your help!

Bobby

Drill Accessory...

http://www.sharpco.ca/welcome.html

Look under Drill and Boring bits on the left panel.

Google shows many suppliers...

For 1/2" to 2" ?? The OP is interested in a specific size. Not just any
rosette cutter.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=rosett...&start=10&sa=N

I dont see where they mention 1/2 to 2" rosette cutters. Am I missing
something here? It wont be the first time.

Rockler, Woodworkers Supply, and Woodcraft all start at 2 1/8" as the
smallest size.

---
willr
http://woodwork.pmccl.com

--
Stoutman
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmeliss...ing_frames.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

stoutman wrote:

"WillR" wrote in message
oups.com...

OICU812 wrote:

[...]

I tried to find small rosettes on line but gave up after looking at
link after link. I ended up finding 2.5" oak rosettes at a local lumber
store (Southern Lumber, SJ, CA) Perfect size for a cabinet I'm starting.

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank K.

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops...es/rosette.htm
has a 1-1/2".

"OICU812" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, All! I am desparately looking for 1/2" to 2"
rosette cutters for
some small projects I am undertaking. Have any of you seen
such a
thing? If so, where?

Thanks for your help!

Bobby

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9 Jan 2006 15:09:31 -0800, "OICU812" wrote:

Try www.magnate.net they have bits for routers to make rosettes
Hello, All! I am desparately looking for 1/2" to 2" rosette cutters for
some small projects I am undertaking. Have any of you seen such a
thing? If so, where?

Thanks for your help!

Bobby

Import Boring Head Differences (If Any) Dennis van Dam Metalworking 10 March 3rd 05 04:57 AM
Router Cutters Q mutley UK diy 2 February 7th 04 11:38 PM
How do you store H Mill cutters? Gunner Metalworking 17 November 24th 03 05:10 AM
shower install - half inch 15mm elbow ? Matthew Thomasson UK diy 6 October 30th 03 08:35 AM
atlas 6 inch compound rest same as 10 inch? Sir Al Babin Metalworking 1 July 28th 03 02:24 AM