Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default PING - Leon

Here's pichurs of my planer sled you asked about.

http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal.../MYPLANERSLED/

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"J T" wrote in message
Here's pichurs of my planer sled you asked about.

http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal.../MYPLANERSLED/

Thank you Jack, I certainly appreciate your remembering my request.

Ping: Leon David Woodworking 1 June 23rd 05 12:35 AM
Ping Leon JGS Woodworking 3 June 21st 05 02:59 PM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 9 December 23rd 04 08:55 PM
ping davenoise :::Jerry:::: UK diy 2 December 12th 04 11:44 PM
Ping - Leon (Trials and Tribulations of Finding an Accurate Fence) Bob Woodworking 2 June 28th 04 09:52 PM