DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PING - Leon (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/138171-ping-leon.html)

J T January 2nd 06 01:07 AM

PING - Leon

Here's pichurs of my planer sled you asked about.

http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal.../MYPLANERSLED/

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax

Leon January 2nd 06 03:22 AM

PING - Leon

"J T" wrote in message
Here's pichurs of my planer sled you asked about.

http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal.../MYPLANERSLED/

Thank you Jack, I certainly appreciate your remembering my request.

J T January 2nd 06 04:22 AM

PING - Leon

Mon, Jan 2, 2006, 3:22am (EST+5) (Leon)
sayeth:
Thank you Jack, I certainly appreciate your remembering my request.

What? What? Was there something else? What did I forget? What?

I won't paint the next one either, but may entertain ideas of
staining it.

Dave Jackson January 2nd 06 04:29 AM

PING - Leon

I just checked out your sled too, Cool. Is that a top-loading planer it's
sitting on? ;) --dave