Posted to rec.woodworking
Sam The Cat

Default fasttrak bandsaw fence

I know they do not make this model anymore, but its what I got.....

Looking for a "micro adjust feature" similar to what Kreg sells -- anyone
know if the Kreg micro adjust fits or another source for one made the
fasttrak fence ?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Darrell Dorsey

Try this one:
http://www.prairieriverwoodworking.c...p?optionsid=11

They dont have the fences, but the still have some of the accessories.

Darrell

"Sam The Cat" wrote in message
I know they do not make this model anymore, but its what I got.....

Looking for a "micro adjust feature" similar to what Kreg sells -- anyone
know if the Kreg micro adjust fits or another source for one made the
fasttrak fence ?

Posted to rec.woodworking
TinWoodsmn

"Sam The Cat" wrote in message
I know they do not make this model anymore, but its what I got.....

Looking for a "micro adjust feature" similar to what Kreg sells -- anyone
know if the Kreg micro adjust fits or another source for one made the
fasttrak fence ?

If my memory is any good, and I do not vouch for it anymore, I believe Kreg
purchased the Fasttrack name, inventory, etc. within the last year or so.

Kreg may have just what you need.

Happy New Year to of all the on topic wreckers and everyone else!!

Bandsaw Resawing: Fence Type? Art Greenberg Woodworking 8 December 21st 05 03:34 AM
Kreg bandsaw fence arw01 Woodworking 4 August 22nd 05 09:31 PM
Bandsaw rip fence suggestion for Jet 12" John A Woodworking 6 January 10th 05 03:45 PM
Photos -- Shopmade Bandsaw Fence Ken Vaughn Woodworking 12 December 4th 03 12:00 AM
Jet TS fence query john moorhead Woodworking 8 November 15th 03 03:49 PM