Posted to rec.woodworking
Marc Ward

Default FS: Dewalt Router - Table - Complete Package MILWAUKEE WI

I decided to re-arrange my shop and put my router into my TS extension
table. Thus, I need to sell the router table package I so
painstakingly put together. I will be starting over. This will have to
be local only (Milwaukee, WI). Prices below are for reference they are
the price new today.

DEWALT DW625 3 HP Variable Speed Electronic Plunge Router $229
Woodpecker Router Table, 24 x 32 LE $109.00
Woodpecker cast aluminum plate $90
Woodpecker cast aluminum ring set $85
Woodpecker dust collection cabinet $85
Woodpecker PlungeLift (DeWalt DW625) $149.00
Rockler legs to make the cabinet 68834 Steel Router Table Leg Set (4
Legs, 8 Stretchers)
(Regular Price: $87.99) on sale $60
Rockler Locking Casters for above table $37
Jointech 32" Smartfence $170 http://www.jointech.com/dovetailfence.htm

Total of $1,014 plus shipping new.

More pics at http://www.pbase.com/mward/routertable

I would really like to sell as a package, but, if you want to make an
offer on some part of the package, please do.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

"Marc Ward" wrote in message
[...]

Gulp! Marc - even if you only spent 1/3 of what it's all worth on building
that table, you've got too much money to spend on this stuff! Though, it is
a nice looking table.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Wow, thats alot of money!!!!!!!!

I spent $500.00 Canadian recently for my router/table combo.

http://www.freud.ca/Template%20Compo...kg25-72dpi.jpg

It's got some problem, but I dont think it has $500+ worth of problems.