Posted to rec.woodworking
tak

Default ts300 Delta

Hi all, 1st post

I was curious about the Delta TS300 pros or cons or something to run away
from.
It would replace a 10" benchtop Duratool saw that I use with a paraguage to
keep the fence somewhat true to the blade. In general, I would describe my
"shop" as hobby or hobby "lite" The Delta is NIB and would cost about $220
plus tax

TIA,
Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick Samuel

That was my first ts. Still have it. Have done a complete kitchen redo.
Made all the cabinets, etc, etc.
Am thinking about an upgrade tho. It has worked fine for me. A bit
underpowered, but if only working w/ 1x or less, it's ok. Miter slots were
dead on w/ the blade. A cross cut sled is VERY handy. Fence easy to keep
square. For a first saw, it's just the ticket.