Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Access Granted

To celebrate my forthcoming birthday (same as Beethovan's, if
you're curious), and the holiday season - doesn't matter what religion
you are, if nothing else, it's a few days off - think positive - I'm
posting the link to my woodley pages. Plans, inspiration, et al.
Anything you like, make quick use of it, because access won't be
forever. Accss will be terminated even sooner if some dummy whines
about a dead link, or something. Should be enough to get you started.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal.../WOODLEYSTUFF/

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah (?), Happy Quanza (?), Happy Song
Kron (?), and whatever else I didn't cover. I'm spiritual myself, but
tolerent of about any religion except human, or animal, sacrifice -
unless it's chickens, and they're cooked later, that religion I could
definitely live with. Now would also be a good time for you guys to
send along a small sacrifice for the Woodworking Gods too. A short,
slightly plump, HUMAN female (some of you guys have some verry strange
ideas),
slightly used virgin, who can cook, and likes to do housework, and
fishing, will do nicely. Or, send some nice free wood.

Google is our friend.

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

ROTFL ... happy B'day ... hope you make it.

Speaking of making it, wonder if Apeman lived through that last marriage?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking

Yep;
birthdays, good;
Beethoven, good;
holiday season, good;
playing weakest link, good;
religion as it is nowdays, not as good as real faith in something;
chicken, good;
sacrificing a slightly plump virgin, used or not, who can do all of
that?

Somebody send this guy some clean lumber before he finds our daughters!

Happy Birthday Jack,
Tom in KY who is a pretty good Baptist boy but has his fair share of
deficiencies.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Accss will be terminated even sooner if some dummy whines
about a dead link, or something. Should be enough to get you started.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal.../WOODLEYSTUFF/

A Whine/critique: your bibliography page seems to be missing the following:

"How to Argue Politics with a 2X4 (If You Must)", by FredFighter.

"The Big Type Encyclopedia of Pointy Sticks", by Charlie B.

"How to Win Friends and Influence Woodworkers, NOT!", by Bay Area Dave.

"A Wooddorkers Guide to Style, from Plato to Thelonious", by Tom Watson.

"Shipping and Receiving (To Avoid Trunnion Damage)" w/bonus section on
right/left tilt tools, by Leon.

You got lots of work to do, Bubba ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message
ROTFL ... happy B'day ... hope you make it.

Speaking of making it, wonder if Apeman lived through that last marriage?

LOL... Not seeing him around much would indicate that he may be on a very
short leash.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"J T" wrote in message
[...]

Happy Birthday Jack and your wish list reminds me of the guy looking for a
new wife, one that owns a fishing boat and wanting the interested applicants
to please send a picture of the boat. LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

"J T" wrote in message
[...]

Happy Birthday, Jack! Virtual presents on the way.

BTW, couldn't find a link for fancy push sticks on your site.

Vic

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

J T wrote:

To celebrate my forthcoming birthday (same as Beethovan's, if
you're curious), and the holiday season - doesn't matter what religion
you are, if nothing else, it's a few days off - think positive - I'm
posting the link to my woodley pages. [snip]

Happy birthday. Beethoven, huh? Jeez, you're older than dirt. Anyway
good luck with the chicken and the virgin.
squeek,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking
noonenparticular

Happy Bday JT. If ya find the wife, find out if she has a sister.

jc

top posted for my convenience.

"J T" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
JJ

Vic Baron wrote:
"J T" wrote in message

[...]

Careful - statements like that sound like a whine - don't get him started.

Happy birthday, Jack. Great website.

-jj

--
Remove BOB to email me

Posted to rec.woodworking
WillR

J T wrote:
[...]

Thanks.

Good stuff. Love the books.

--
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

"WillR" wrote in message
.. .
J T wrote:
Now would also be a good time for you guys to
send along a small sacrifice for the Woodworking Gods too. A short,
slightly plump, HUMAN female (some of you guys have some verry strange
ideas),
slightly used virgin, who can cook, and likes to do housework, and
fishing, will do nicely. Or, send some nice free wood.
Google is our friend.

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Thanks.

Good stuff. Love the books.

It's the concept of a "slightly used virgin" that intrigues me.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Charles Self" wrote in message

It's the concept of a "slightly used virgin" that intrigues me.

She certainly would not be "Extra Virgin" would she.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

"Leon" wrote in message
. com...

"Charles Self" wrote in message

It's the concept of a "slightly used virgin" that intrigues me.

She certainly would not be "Extra Virgin" would she.

Olive Oyl, Popeye's girlfriend?

Watcha butt JOAT. And have a happy birthday.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

"JJ" wrote in message
Vic Baron wrote:
"J T" wrote in message

[...]

AAArgh!! My bad! - SOooooooooooooooo sorry Jack!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

"Leon" wrote in message
. com...

"Charles Self" wrote in message

It's the concept of a "slightly used virgin" that intrigues me.

She certainly would not be "Extra Virgin" would she.

Only if her olive weren't ripe yet.

Else she would be just plain "virgin" or at worst "pure".

Now if he got her after the second pressing, she might be a little wrinkled
around the edges. But hopefully she'd still have a nice pit.

That's all I have -

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I've got a few very nice
gifts coming, just what I wanted. I know, because I bought them for
myself. LOL

And, thanksfor the fact that none of you irritated me enough to
make me change the link.

Happy holidays. And, since this is an international group, here's
an international holiday card for all to enjoy.
http://digilander.libero.it/zamo007/...ad%20santa.jpg Ho ho ho.

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Bud

J T wrote:
To celebrate my forthcoming birthday (same as Beethovan's, if
you're curious),

Are you as old as Beethovan?

Cutting hole in ceiling to gain access to attic???? Steve Home Repair 9 October 7th 05 10:38 PM
Gravel drive for car access Glenn UK diy 25 May 30th 05 01:03 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
No access to loft space. Mike Hibbert UK diy 4 August 31st 03 07:19 PM