Posted to rec.woodworking
Chas12

Default hammer drill attachment?

Does anyone know if there is a hammer drill attachment that can be used with
a regular drill, sort of like an angle head?
Thanks,
Chas

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Chas12" wrote in message
Does anyone know if there is a hammer drill attachment that can be used

with
a regular drill, sort of like an angle head?
Thanks,
Chas

I don't know if there is, but I'd be very suspicious of one. Some of the
force is still going to be translated to the body and motor of the drill and
it is not likely to be designed for that.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Yes. It's called a "tool rental center" around here.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Chas12

Nice idea for a one shot job, but having an old stucco house, I need to be
able to drill holes when I want. Don't want to run to a rentacenter each
time.
Chas

wrote in message
ups.com...
Yes. It's called a "tool rental center" around here.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

In article , "Chas12" wrote:
Nice idea for a one shot job, but having an old stucco house, I need to be
able to drill holes when I want. Don't want to run to a rentacenter each
time.

So buy a hammer drill already. They're not all that expensive.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Battleax

"Chas12" wrote in message
Nice idea for a one shot job, but having an old stucco house, I need to be
able to drill holes when I want. Don't want to run to a rentacenter each
time.
Chas

This makes no sense,. Why don't you just buy one?

wrote in message
ups.com...
Yes. It's called a "tool rental center" around here.

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

Chas12 wrote:
Nice idea for a one shot job, but having an old stucco house, I need to be
able to drill holes when I want. Don't want to run to a rentacenter each
time.
Chas

wrote in message
ups.com...

Yes. It's called a "tool rental center" around here.

Take a look at Harbor Fright, Northern Tool, etc. for the tool that you
need once in a while. You can probably buy one for the price of one or
two rentals.
scrooged,
jo4hn