Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Battleax

Default Uhhh, horrible flourescent lighting

My opinion of fluorescent lighting: Can't stand it. Especially in my shop
where it makes my wood look pale. When I'm knee-deep in a project and
there's wood and shavings all over, fluorescent makes it look messy where
incandescent gives everything a nice glow.
I know the advantages of fluorescent but just not willing to put up with the
dull mood it creates.

On a related note
A client of mine just installed power-saver bulbs in his basement. I went
down there and turned on the switch. I could see the bulbs came on but none
of the light actually reached the floor, heh.

Lighting recommendation Bodgit UK diy 5 November 17th 05 08:52 PM
Looking for photo's or suggestions for kitchen/hallway lighting [email protected] UK diy 3 November 11th 05 11:17 AM
Garage flourescent lighting trouble Phisherman Home Repair 7 July 19th 05 10:36 PM
garden lighting - what happened in the end! [email protected] UK diy 6 June 13th 05 01:19 AM
Help Needed, Interior Lighting Albert Home Repair 17 September 29th 04 06:16 PM