David

Default Did you know that as a woodworker...

you like to collect coins, search for buried treasures, smoke cigars,
are diabetic, and have erectile dysfunction??

Well, that's what Elite Woodworker "Direct Response Decks" advertising
thinks of us wooddorkers, because those were the only "off topic" ads
that were included in the mailing. The other 20 or so cards all are
woodworking related.

Dave

David

Rumpty wrote:

BAD, listen closely......

PLONK!

"David" wrote in message

you like to collect coins, search for buried treasures, smoke cigars, are
diabetic, and have erectile dysfunction??

Well, that's what Elite Woodworker "Direct Response Decks" advertising
thinks of us wooddorkers, because those were the only "off topic" ads that
were included in the mailing. The other 20 or so cards all are
woodworking related.

Dave

Hmmm...you must have a serious comrehension problem to be offended by my
explanation of the choice of an advertiser to include the ads I
mentioned. Apparently the frequent usage of a RAS destroys brain cells.

Dave
David

David wrote:

Hmmm... comrehension problem

what happened to the spell checker?? make that "comprehension"
stoutman

Rumpty,

Read this again and again: PLONK!

stoutman

Rumpty,

Can you feel this? PLONK!!!!!!

David

stoutman wrote:

Rumpty,

Can you feel this? PLONK!!!!!!

LOL!

Dave
tom

What's a "spell-checker"? Tom

David

stoutman wrote:

Rumpty,

Read this again and again: PLONK!

If you have any idea what set him off, please share!

(just for my idle curiosity - it's not like I'm going to miss him)

Dave

stoutman

"David" wrote in message
stoutman wrote:

Rumpty,

Read this again and again: PLONK!

If you have any idea what set him off, please share!

(just for my idle curiosity - it's not like I'm going to miss him)

Dave

Inadequate number of neuronal connections. OR Neuronal connections hampered
by excess ethanol.

tom

Stoutman wrote: Inadequate number of neuronal connections. OR Neuronal
connections hampered
by excess ethanol. Yeah, I get
that way sometimes, too. Tom

David

stoutman wrote:
"David" wrote in message

stoutman wrote:

Rumpty,

Read this again and again: PLONK!

If you have any idea what set him off, please share!

(just for my idle curiosity - it's not like I'm going to miss him)

Dave

Inadequate number of neuronal connections. OR Neuronal connections hampered
by excess ethanol.

LOL!

Seems like a plausible explanation.

Dave
Joe Gorman

tom wrote:
What's a "spell-checker"? Tom

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.

-Sauce unknown

Joe
someone had to do it

Posted to rec.woodworking
Matt Stachoni

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:42:38 -0800, David wrote:

you like to collect coins, search for buried treasures, smoke cigars,
are diabetic, and have erectile dysfunction??

Sweet! I'm gonna love this hobby!

- Matt
Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Matt Stachoni wrote:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:42:38 -0800, David wrote:

you like to collect coins, search for buried treasures, smoke cigars,
are diabetic, and have erectile dysfunction??

Sweet! I'm gonna love this hobby!

- Matt

yeah...but your wife might not! VBG

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Matt Stachoni

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:24:53 -0800, David wrote:

you like to collect coins, search for buried treasures, smoke cigars,
are diabetic, and have erectile dysfunction??

Sweet! I'm gonna love this hobby!

- Matt

yeah...but your wife might not! VBG

Well, judging from the M/C bills to date, NOPE.

Oh, yeah, she might not be thrilled about some of them other things,
too.

- Matt
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Wed, Nov 16, 2005, 7:26am (Joe*Gorman) rote:
someone had to do it.

LMAO.

JOAT
Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.

Posted to rec.woodworking
W Canaday

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:13:00 -0800, tom wrote:

What's a "spell-checker"? Tom

It's a consultation position for witches.

Posted to rec.woodworking
John Thomas

W Canaday wrote in
news
What's a "spell-checker"? Tom

It's a consultation position for witches.

Is that so you can practice safe hex?

--
Regards,

JT
Speaking only for myself....
Posted to rec.woodworking
Buddy Matlosz

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , says...
BAD, listen closely......

PLONK!

Hey, Rumpty, you're shooting at the wrong target. This guy ain't B.A.D.

You mean............. he's W.O.R.S.E.?

B.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lurk

This was written by Norm Vandal. He's the guy who wrote the book on Queen
Anne furniture. He is a H.S. English teacher.
Greg