Jeff G.

Default HTC mobile base for Powermatic bandsaw

Does anyone know what the model number is for the appropriate HTC custom
mobile base for the Powermatic 14" bandsaw (PWBS-14CS)? I only seem to find
HTC bases for older models. What are other folks using out there?

Thanks,
Jeff

David

Jeff G. wrote:

Does anyone know what the model number is for the appropriate HTC custom
mobile base for the Powermatic 14" bandsaw (PWBS-14CS)? I only seem to find
HTC bases for older models. What are other folks using out there?

Thanks,
Jeff

I have that BS. I use the Delta adjustable base (the one you add
harwood rails to to fit the base to the equipment. works like a charm.

Dave
Jim Artherholt

"Jeff G." wrote in message
Does anyone know what the model number is for the appropriate HTC custom
mobile base for the Powermatic 14" bandsaw (PWBS-14CS)? I only seem to
find HTC bases for older models. What are other folks using out there?

Thanks,
Jeff

I had a similar issue when I purchased an HTC mobile base for my older
Rockwell 14" BS. I called HTC and talked to them. They were able to come up
with the correct model based on the dimensions of the stand. Give them a
call!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Artherholt

Bruce Barnett

"Jeff G." writes:

Does anyone know what the model number is for the appropriate HTC custom
mobile base for the Powermatic 14" bandsaw (PWBS-14CS)? I only seem to find
HTC bases for older models. What are other folks using out there?

I used the woodcraft heavy duty.

Posted to rec.woodworking
etoolclub

Here is the mobile base that will fit that model of powermatic
bandsaw:

http://www.etoolclub.com/index.cfm?a...tail&IID=11618

It will also fit the equivalent Jet model JWBS-14CS, 14" Bandsaw.

I hope this helps! We carry a wide selection of accessories for both
Powermatic and Jet tools. You can also find replacement parts here
as well as user manuals.