speedbuggy

Default clock inserts?

I am looking for Square clock inserts. I know that steebar and klockit have
them, but not what I am looking for. I am looking for inserts similar to the
ones found here....
http://www.schsons.com/retail/images...ws/sdm_ash.jpg
or the one found for the free plan from woodmagazine this month.
http://woodmagazine.com/wood/story.j...ta/members.xml

They are art deco styles.

Thanks,
Kris

The3rd Earl Of Derby

speedbuggy wrote:
I am looking for Square clock inserts. I know that steebar and
klockit have them, but not what I am looking for. I am looking for
inserts similar to the ones found here....
http://www.schsons.com/retail/images...ws/sdm_ash.jpg
or the one found for the free plan from woodmagazine this month.

http://woodmagazine.com/wood/story.j...a/wood/story/d
ata/members.xml

They are art deco styles.

Thanks,