Swingman

Default right angle drill

"Swingman" wrote in message news:...

I just ordered a reconditioned, corded Milwaukee close
quarter from Tool King last night (Robatoy's second choice) and we'll see
how it goes.

FedEx delivered the corded 3/8 Milwaukee "close quarter" yesterday, put it
right to work drilling shelf pin holes in an existing cabinet ...
puuurrrfect!

Thanks for all the input.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/05

Unquestionably Confused

Swingman wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message news:...

I just ordered a reconditioned, corded Milwaukee close
quarter from Tool King last night (Robatoy's second choice) and we'll see
how it goes.

FedEx delivered the corded 3/8 Milwaukee "close quarter" yesterday, put it
right to work drilling shelf pin holes in an existing cabinet ...
puuurrrfect!

Hate to say that I told you so, but... g

Sweet, isn't it?

Swingman

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message

Swingman wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message news:...

I just ordered a reconditioned, corded Milwaukee close
quarter from Tool King last night (Robatoy's second choice) and we'll

see
how it goes.

FedEx delivered the corded 3/8 Milwaukee "close quarter" yesterday, put

it
right to work drilling shelf pin holes in an existing cabinet ...
puuurrrfect!

Hate to say that I told you so, but... g

Sweet, isn't it?

You bet ... I am damn glad I asked ... wRec'ers come through once again.

Thanks.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/05

Robatoy

In article , "Swingman"
wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message news:...

I just ordered a reconditioned, corded Milwaukee close
quarter from Tool King last night (Robatoy's second choice) and we'll see
how it goes.

FedEx delivered the corded 3/8 Milwaukee "close quarter" yesterday, put it
right to work drilling shelf pin holes in an existing cabinet ...
puuurrrfect!

Thanks for all the input.

That paddle switch will grow on you.... and you no longer need to fear going
anywhere near ****s Creek.
Unquestionably Confused

on 11/1/2005 5:55 PM Robatoy said the following:
In article , "Swingman"
wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message news:...

I just ordered a reconditioned, corded Milwaukee close
quarter from Tool King last night (Robatoy's second choice) and we'll see
how it goes.

That paddle switch will grow on you.... and you no longer need to fear going
anywhere near ****s Creek.

Y'know, if you could somehow power that thing and chuck in a nice sized
paint stirrer, not only would you no longer have to fear ****'s Creek,
you could water ski on itg

First thing I noticed with the Milwaukee was that it seemed to have a
lot of torque and that I'd best we watching what I was doing with it in
close quarters. Might take a nice (NOT!) rap to the knuckles with that
puppy.