Morris Dovey

Default Tiny gloat

An acquaintance gifted me with an old ("busted, no @!%# good!") saw
he'd picked out of a local landfill. I took it to one of the local
tool stores, spent $15 for a new cord and another $15 to replace the
cracked handle. Now have my first (variable-speed, dual-range)
Milwaukee Sawzall. Works like a champ and looks like new!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

loutent

In article , Morris Dovey
wrote:

An acquaintance gifted me with an old ("busted, no @!%# good!") saw
he'd picked out of a local landfill. I took it to one of the local
tool stores, spent $15 for a new cord and another $15 to replace the
cracked handle. Now have my first (variable-speed, dual-range)
Milwaukee Sawzall. Works like a champ and looks like new!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/solar.html

Hi Morris,

A sawzall is a handy tool. I bought the PC
variety about 5 years ago to cut some 10"
spikes in order to separate a bunch of raised
beds that we had in our garden.

Since then, I have used it many times for
several projects that I never envisioned -
like slicing studs to install two recessed
"medicine cabinets".

You can also use it for pruning - cutting out
juniper and the like.

Oh yeah... you suck (think I paid $160+ for
mine.)

Get a good blade.

Lou
Robatoy

In article ,
"Morris Dovey" wrote:

An acquaintance gifted me with an old ("busted, no @!%# good!") saw
he'd picked out of a local landfill. I took it to one of the local
tool stores, spent $15 for a new cord and another $15 to replace the
cracked handle. Now have my first (variable-speed, dual-range)
Milwaukee Sawzall. Works like a champ and looks like new!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/solar.html

A good saw. Good on ya!

You suck for yet another reason.... you have a Bot and I don't.
Rick M

"Robatoy" wrote

You suck for yet another reason.... you have a Bot and I don't.

Break out the crowbar Rob ... and get yourself one! If you do as many
cutouts as I think you do, you'll be SO happy once you realize that the 'bot
takes a lot of the pain out of making precise cuts in expensive materials.

Still think you need to "inlay" your logo as we discussed earlier! That'd be
a treat!

Regards,

Rick