E. Hill

Default Racedeck or Similar Garage Tiles?

Hi,

Anybody have RaceDeck or the garage tiles from Costco in their shop?

Just concerned about how well the table saw and wood cart will roll.

Thanks.

Eric

joey

"E. Hill" wrote in message
Hi,

Anybody have RaceDeck or the garage tiles from Costco in their shop?

Just concerned about how well the table saw and wood cart will roll.

Thanks.

Eric

Eric
FWIW
I ordered some Race Deck samples a few months ago my impressions were
1 Seemed plenty rigid I attacked them with a sledge hammer and dents were
barley seen. My impression was they would stand up to rolling heavy tools
but over the long term they might develop wheel dents.
2. I didn't like the sound of walking on them kinda like walking on dry
pasta
3. Seams were not tight and I was concerned about sawdust build up
I decided against them
Joey

E. Hill

Hi,

Thanks for the comments...

I ordered some Race Deck samples a few months ago

Diamond or circle?

2. I didn't like the sound of walking on them kinda like walking on dry
pasta

I've read that some people put an underlayment down, such as QuietWalk.

Thanks again.

Eric

Falling Tiles in the bathroom - HELP!!! [email protected] UK diy 11 March 23rd 05 02:23 PM
Matching old roof tiles. Kevin UK diy 7 March 9th 04 05:39 PM
Sears (Chamberlain) Garage Door Opener Randomly Opening Jeff Gaiche Home Ownership 1 February 12th 04 02:48 AM
Laying floor tiles on old lino/vinyl tiles Steve UK diy 4 September 28th 03 08:41 PM
Where to obtain 62 mirrored tiles or 6" wide flexible mirrored sheet - or similar Andy Dingley UK diy 1 August 24th 03 03:17 PM