Andy Dingley

Default Where to obtain 62 mirrored tiles or 6" wide flexible mirrored sheet - or similar

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:52:03 GMT, (Frank
Watson) wrote:

Also, mirrored tiles would be another
possibility.

Cheapest mirror tiles are from Ikea. They also have well-ground edges.

notagoodname.com

"Old Fart at Play" wrote in message ...
Frank Watson wrote:

Hi Folks,

What I want to do is create a mirror finish on my skirting boards. Bit
of an unusual idea, but anyone got any suggestions how I could achieve
it? The mirror effect doesn't have to be perfect - i.e., it doesn't
matter much if the reflection is distorted somewhat..

Cover it with AOL CDs?

Roger.

Mylar will work, 95% reflective, available from growshops mostly.

http://www.growell.co.uk/p/0597/Myla..._Sheeting.html