Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
bob

Default bit of a gloat

Happened by the reduced tool bin at Lowes the other day. I picked up a
DeWalt DW616PK 1 3/4 hp plunge and fixed router kit for $80 and a Senco
FinishPro 18 gauge nailer and mini-compressor for $84. Both in original
packaging with security seals/tape intact. There were several of each on
the table. That Senco nailer compressor is sweet. Sure is easier to haul
around and far less noisy than my Campbell Hausfeld oil-less 20 gallon unit.

I can't decide if I like my Porter Cable 18 gauge nailer or the Senco
better. I don't need both and one will likely end up on eBay. The
compressor is a keeper.

Bob