Tom

Default Source for Jewelry Box Hardware

I'm am building my daughter a jewelry box and I'm amazed at how much Rockler
& Woodcraft sells there hardware.

Anyone know of a cheaper source.

robo hippy

Whitechapel Ltd.
robo hippy

SonomaProducts.com

http://www.bearwood.com/ is a great place for small hardware. Their
website is very text based and hard to find what you want but if you
see something close just click on the catalog listing to see a picture,
then click on the more info link and you will get a PDF page from their
printed catalog that has lots o pictures and the catalog numbers for
each.

www.dlawlesshardware.com has a little less selection for jewelry boxes
but does have some. Good prices and free shipping with orders over $50.
I use them a lot. Nice folks. If you call them you get the impression
they are sitting at theor kitchen table and they are very accomodating.

nospambob

www.wwhardware.com has a BIG catalog.

Try this Gunner Cliff Metalworking 417 April 26th 05 08:30 PM
OT - Delay, Delay Cliff Metalworking 127 April 21st 05 09:06 AM
Hardware Label bubbalouie Woodworking 25 December 5th 04 06:48 PM
Swing Up Garage Door hardware source. Steve Home Repair 4 October 28th 03 02:06 AM