Default Replacement Mitre bar for Craftsman Tablesaw.

I am trying to find bars that will run in the mitre slots on a
Craftsman Table saw. I want to use them on a set of jigs, and I don't
want to use wooden sliders. I have searched and found bestwoodtools.com
but I think they want 30USD per bar, and that is too much.

Other suggestions?

Bruce Barnett

writes:

I am trying to find bars that will run in the mitre slots on a
Craftsman Table saw. I want to use them on a set of jigs, and I don't
want to use wooden sliders. I have searched and found bestwoodtools.com
but I think they want 30USD per bar, and that is too much.

Other suggestions?

http://www.rockler.com

18 inch for $12.99

If you get on their e-mail list, they sometimes send you coupons.
Also - check out the package deals for T-Track kits. You can buy $30
worth of stuff for $21.