DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacement Mitre bar for Craftsman Tablesaw. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/120108-replacement-mitre-bar-craftsman-tablesaw.html)

[email protected] September 8th 05 06:44 AM

Replacement Mitre bar for Craftsman Tablesaw.

I am trying to find bars that will run in the mitre slots on a
Craftsman Table saw. I want to use them on a set of jigs, and I don't
want to use wooden sliders. I have searched and found bestwoodtools.com
but I think they want 30USD per bar, and that is too much.

Other suggestions?

Charlie Self September 8th 05 09:42 AM

wrote:
I am trying to find bars that will run in the mitre slots on a
Craftsman Table saw. I want to use them on a set of jigs, and I don't
want to use wooden sliders. I have searched and found bestwoodtools.com
but I think they want 30USD per bar, and that is too much.

Other suggestions?

Metal supply outlet for a metalworking shop Get bar stock of the right
size, cut to whatever length you want.

Bruce Barnett September 8th 05 01:00 PM

writes:

I am trying to find bars that will run in the mitre slots on a
Craftsman Table saw. I want to use them on a set of jigs, and I don't
want to use wooden sliders. I have searched and found bestwoodtools.com
but I think they want 30USD per bar, and that is too much.

Other suggestions?

http://www.rockler.com

18 inch for $12.99

If you get on their e-mail list, they sometimes send you coupons.
Also - check out the package deals for T-Track kits. You can buy $30
worth of stuff for $21.