Toller

Default A gloat?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

So far he hasn't responded to me about when I can pick it up. Until he
does, I am not going to make plans for the 3" thick oak...

Edwin Pawlowski

"Toller" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

So far he hasn't responded to me about when I can pick it up. Until he
does, I am not going to make plans for the 3" thick oak...

Yes, when you do get it, you will have a top notch gloat.

Upscale

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
Yes, when you do get it, you will have a top notch gloat.

A gloat in waiting.

BillyBob

"Toller" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

So far he hasn't responded to me about when I can pick it up. Until he
does, I am not going to make plans for the 3" thick oak...

The least you could have done was bid a nice round number like 2.00 or 3.00.
But NO, you had to go and bid a number that was accurate to the penny. I
feel my nose rubbed in the sand. You got a full-on gloat that starts with a
capital O for Obnoxious! YOU SUCK! Just to feel better I'm going to go
make a workbench out of cardboard and tell you how cheap the cardboard was.
;-)

Bob

Toller

"BillyBob" wrote in message
k.net...

"Toller" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

So far he hasn't responded to me about when I can pick it up. Until he
does, I am not going to make plans for the 3" thick oak...

The least you could have done was bid a nice round number like 2.00 or

3.00.
But NO, you had to go and bid a number that was accurate to the penny. I
feel my nose rubbed in the sand. You got a full-on gloat that starts with

capital O for Obnoxious! YOU SUCK!

Actually I couldn't have. The first bid was $1.00, so my bid was $1.25
automatically. I couldn't bid more except by bidding against myself with a
second identity.

Doug Miller

In article , "Toller" wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sspage name=S
TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

So far he hasn't responded to me about when I can pick it up. Until he
does, I am not going to make plans for the 3" thick oak...

Well, there's the rough-sawn lumber you need for your bat houses...

--
Regards,

Puff Griffis

BillyBob I can make your gloat just as obscene as Toller's. Ya see I =
make cardboard for a living so just tell me how much ya need and you can =
pick it up for $.69 here at my house ! g
Puff

"BillyBob" wrote in message =
k.net...
=20
"Toller" wrote in message

=

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8&rd=3D1&ss =
pagename=3DSTRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=3D1

[...]

Toller

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Toller"

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...d=1&sspage na

me=S
TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

So far he hasn't responded to me about when I can pick it up. Until he
does, I am not going to make plans for the 3" thick oak...

Well, there's the rough-sawn lumber you need for your bat houses...

--
Regards,

Hey AlphaTurd!
I got to my cottage Thursdays and was surprised to find my driveway lights
on. I figured there must have been a poweroutage that got the timer off.
But when I went under the house and checked, the timer was laying on the
ground. Well, that must have been the cause; maybe an animal knocked it
down and it broke.
Inside everything looked right; the timer was set properly, and was running.
So why were the lights on?
Closer investigation showed that the "on" and "off" tabs had been switched,
so it was going on at midnight, and off at 8PM. Somebody must have gone
under the house, switched the tabs, and not been able to find the screw it
mounted on because it was too dark.
Well, I am 30 miles from town, and a mile from my nearest neighbor. Who on
earth could have done this?
I thought of you! There couldn't more than one jerk who would go to such
lengths to do something so petty and stupid. Naw couldn't be you, you are
probably too fat to get under the house.

foggytown

Just think how ****ed off woodhacker123 must have been

FoggyTown

Toller

"Toller" wrote in message

"BillyBob" wrote in message
k.net...

"Toller" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

So far he hasn't responded to me about when I can pick it up. Until he
does, I am not going to make plans for the 3" thick oak...

The least you could have done was bid a nice round number like 2.00 or

3.00.
But NO, you had to go and bid a number that was accurate to the penny.
feel my nose rubbed in the sand. You got a full-on gloat that starts
with

capital O for Obnoxious! YOU SUCK!

Actually I couldn't have. The first bid was $1.00, so my bid was $1.25
automatically. I couldn't bid more except by bidding against myself with
second identity.

Picked the wood up today; nicer than the pictures!
Now, what do I do with 3" thick oak?

Edwin Pawlowski

"Toller" wrote in message

Picked the wood up today; nicer than the pictures!
Now, what do I do with 3" thick oak?

Heckofadeal

3" can make one hell of a garden type bench or table top.

Hedley

You post a gloat and ask what to do with a piece of 3" thick oak? Seems
like an opening to a "stick it where the sun don't ..."

Folks in this forum are pretty nice, I'd say. No snide comments. I like
it.

"Toller" wrote in message

"Toller" wrote in message

"BillyBob" wrote in message