Mark L.

Default Source for cypress?

Greetings All,
I am in the middle of a major remodel and would like to put T&G
cypress on one of the smaller walls, about 70 sq. ft. And hopefully use
the same material for door and window casings. I really like the
vertical grain clear flooring that Goodwin sells, but wonder if I can
buy something similar (even if it's not river reclaimed) and mill it up
myself. Any ideas out there??? TIA, Mark
Doug Miller

In article , "Mark L." wrote:
Greetings All,
I am in the middle of a major remodel and would like to put T&G
cypress on one of the smaller walls, about 70 sq. ft. And hopefully use
the same material for door and window casings. I really like the
vertical grain clear flooring that Goodwin sells, but wonder if I can
buy something similar (even if it's not river reclaimed) and mill it up
myself. Any ideas out there??? TIA, Mark

Where are ya?

--
Regards,

Doug Miller

In article , "Mark L." wrote:
Chicagoland area

If you don't mind a little "road trip"... Hollingsworth Lumber, in
Russiaville, Indiana (some 30-40 miles NNW of Indianapolis), has cypress. Not
sure if they would have exactly what you're looking for, but Hollingsworth
carries good stuff at *very* reasonable prices. Might be worth a call.
(765) 883-5836

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "Mark L."

wrote:

Greetings All,
I am in the middle of a major remodel and would like to put T&G
cypress on one of the smaller walls, about 70 sq. ft. And hopefully use
the same material for door and window casings. I really like the
vertical grain clear flooring that Goodwin sells, but wonder if I can
buy something similar (even if it's not river reclaimed) and mill it up
myself. Any ideas out there??? TIA, Mark

Where are ya?

--
Regards,

Mark L.

The wife and I may go to Amish country, may be worth a little side trip.
Thanks Doug

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "Mark L." wrote:

Chicagoland area

If you don't mind a little "road trip"... Hollingsworth Lumber, in
Russiaville, Indiana (some 30-40 miles NNW of Indianapolis), has cypress. Not
sure if they would have exactly what you're looking for, but Hollingsworth
carries good stuff at *very* reasonable prices. Might be worth a call.
(765) 883-5836

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "Mark L."

wrote:

Greetings All,
I am in the middle of a major remodel and would like to put T&G
cypress on one of the smaller walls, about 70 sq. ft. And hopefully use
the same material for door and window casings. I really like the
vertical grain clear flooring that Goodwin sells, but wonder if I can
buy something similar (even if it's not river reclaimed) and mill it up
myself. Any ideas out there??? TIA, Mark

Where are ya?

Survey: A Little Feedback For Cliff BottleBob Metalworking 165 May 24th 05 09:32 PM
Try this Gunner Cliff Metalworking 417 April 26th 05 08:30 PM
OT - Delay, Delay Cliff Metalworking 127 April 21st 05 09:06 AM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM