Mike

Default Drawer Pulls

I have an older Broyhill bedroom set that has Bail Pulls on the drawers.
These are an antique brass colored cast metal material and a few are broke.
The mounting is by 2 screws from inside the drawers on 1" centers. I'd like
to reuse the mounting holes even if I have to change all of the pulls. I've
looked at many of the online resources and have seen many pulls but not many
with the 1" centers. Are there any sources out there for restoration parts
for something like this or does anyone have a source with at least a few 1"
center pulls to pick from?

Comments appreciated.
Mike

Mike

I've searched using my resources on Internet and came up empty handed.
Give me some more time and I'll find something. It's tougher to find
than I though!!!!

mds

Upscale

"Mike" wrote in message
I've searched using my resources on Internet and came up empty handed.
Give me some more time and I'll find something. It's tougher to find
than I though!!!!

You'll likely find something suitable at Lee Valley Tools.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...05&cat=3,46742

Patriarch

"Mike" wrote in
:

I have an older Broyhill bedroom set that has Bail Pulls on the
drawers. These are an antique brass colored cast metal material and a
few are broke. The mounting is by 2 screws from inside the drawers on
1" centers. I'd like to reuse the mounting holes even if I have to
change all of the pulls. I've looked at many of the online resources
and have seen many pulls but not many with the 1" centers. Are there
any sources out there for restoration parts for something like this or
does anyone have a source with at least a few 1" center pulls to pick
from?

Comments appreciated.
Mike

try www.vandykes.com They have a very complete catalog.

no(SPAM)vasys

Mike wrote:

I have an older Broyhill bedroom set that has Bail Pulls on the drawers.
These are an antique brass colored cast metal material and a few are broke.
The mounting is by 2 screws from inside the drawers on 1" centers. I'd like
to reuse the mounting holes even if I have to change all of the pulls. I've
looked at many of the online resources and have seen many pulls but not many
with the 1" centers. Are there any sources out there for restoration parts
for something like this or does anyone have a source with at least a few 1"
center pulls to pick from?

Comments appreciated.
Mike

You can also try Horton Brass:

http://www.horton-brasses.com/

and Ball & Ball:

http://www.ballandball.com/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
mac davis

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 02:31:15 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

I have an older Broyhill bedroom set that has Bail Pulls on the drawers.
These are an antique brass colored cast metal material and a few are broke.
The mounting is by 2 screws from inside the drawers on 1" centers. I'd like
to reuse the mounting holes even if I have to change all of the pulls. I've
looked at many of the online resources and have seen many pulls but not many
with the 1" centers. Are there any sources out there for restoration parts
for something like this or does anyone have a source with at least a few 1"
center pulls to pick from?

Comments appreciated.
Mike

Mike.. you might find it at Vandykes, they have a ton of restoration stuff...

http://www.vandykes.com/subcategory/52/

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing