Patriarch

"Mike" wrote in
:

I have an older Broyhill bedroom set that has Bail Pulls on the
drawers. These are an antique brass colored cast metal material and a
few are broke. The mounting is by 2 screws from inside the drawers on
1" centers. I'd like to reuse the mounting holes even if I have to
change all of the pulls. I've looked at many of the online resources
and have seen many pulls but not many with the 1" centers. Are there
any sources out there for restoration parts for something like this or
does anyone have a source with at least a few 1" center pulls to pick
from?

Comments appreciated.
Mike

try www.vandykes.com They have a very complete catalog.