Quick Turnings

Default WANTED: SWMBO

I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested
in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine
woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can
be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.

Please reply via email with telephone number and address
where she can be seen.

Quick Turner
Jock

www.oprah.com
Jock

"Quick Turnings" wrote in message
|I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested
| in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine
| woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can
| be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.
|
| Please reply via email with telephone number and address
| where she can be seen.
|
| Quick Turner

Jock

hehe btw.
Jock

"Jock" wrote in message
| www.oprah.com
| Jock
|
| "Quick Turnings" wrote in message
||I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested
|| in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine
|| woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can
|| be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.
|| Please reply via email with telephone number and address
|| where she can be seen.
|| Quick Turner

Jock

She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the missus)
Comes from Rumpole of the Bailey (BBC TV)
Jock

"Steve DeMars" wrote in message
| What does "SWMBO" stand for?
|

| "Quick Turnings" wrote in message
| I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested
| in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine
| woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can
| be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.
|
| Please reply via email with telephone number and address
| where she can be seen.
|
| Quick Turner

LRod

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:56:19 GMT, "Jock"
wrote:

She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the missus)
Comes from Rumpole of the Bailey (BBC TV)

Comes from a lot farther back than that. Check my website.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Swingman

"Jock" wrote in message
She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the missus)
Comes from Rumpole of the Bailey (BBC TV)
Jock

Only if you've been raised on TV ... it actually comes from H. Rider
Haggard, circa 1920, a bit before BBC TV.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05

Jock

I'm young
Jock

"Jock" wrote in message
| She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the missus)
| Comes from Rumpole of the Bailey (BBC TV)
| Jock
|
| "Steve DeMars" wrote in message
|| What does "SWMBO" stand for?
|| "Quick Turnings" wrote in message
|| I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested
|| in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine
|| woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can
|| be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.
|| Please reply via email with telephone number and address
|| where she can be seen.
|| Quick Turner

Jock

good research.
thanks, Jock
"LRod" wrote in message
| On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:56:19 GMT, "Jock"
| wrote:
|
| She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the missus)
| Comes from Rumpole of the Bailey (BBC TV)
|
| Comes from a lot farther back than that. Check my website.
|
| --
| LRod
|
| Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
|
| Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
|
| http://www.woodbutcher.net
|
| Proud participant of rec.woodworking since February, 1997

LRod

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:08:01 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"Jock" wrote in message
She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the missus)
Comes from Rumpole of the Bailey (BBC TV)
Jock

Only if you've been raised on TV ... it actually comes from H. Rider
Haggard, circa 1920, a bit before BBC TV.

Try 1885, even longer before BBC TV.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Gary

"Quick Turnings" wrote in message
I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested
in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine
woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can
be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.

Please reply via email with telephone number and address
where she can be seen.

Quick Turner

Try Mrs. Black, or Mrs. Decker, or Mrs. Porter or Mrs. Cable. They're
"used" and would love for you to spend all of YOUR money on tools and
equipment. Forget about Mrs. Sears, she's cheap and superficial. g

Dan Major

I hear Ms. Harbor-Freight is available (if you like oriental girls).
Obfuscated

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 04:30:13 +0000, Quick Turnings wrote:

I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested
in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine
woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can
be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.

Please reply via email with telephone number and address
where she can be seen.

Quick Turner

SWMBO's like that are rare and seldom recycled.
Tim and Steph

I got one! Had her for 11 years. Neener neener!

SWMBO's like that are rare and seldom recycled.

Obfuscated

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 03:38:52 +0000, Tim and Steph wrote:

I got one! Had her for 11 years. Neener neener!

SWMBO's like that are rare and seldom recycled.

Me too ... mine doesn't even come in the shop (basement) until I call
for her to come look at a finished piece but will occaisionally suggest I
get a new major tool and will accompany me to the tool place and the
lumberyard.

$13 bf rosewood? No problem.

Major gem.

SWMBO honesty Mike W. Woodworking 21 May 6th 05 02:04 AM
OT. When is a fult to be ID'd? (SWMBO stuff) OldNick Metalworking 9 February 14th 05 10:26 AM
More general info on Al spinning WANTED [email protected] Metalworking 1 January 27th 05 11:57 PM
SWMBO asks, SWMBO gets... Dave Balderstone Woodworking 7 October 24th 04 10:35 PM
SWMBO Gloat (and some questions) Ehvee8or Woodworking 10 December 7th 03 01:14 PM