Gary

"Quick Turnings" wrote in message
I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested
in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine
woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can
be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.

Please reply via email with telephone number and address
where she can be seen.

Quick Turner

Try Mrs. Black, or Mrs. Decker, or Mrs. Porter or Mrs. Cable. They're
"used" and would love for you to spend all of YOUR money on tools and
equipment. Forget about Mrs. Sears, she's cheap and superficial. g