Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike

Default Bosch Table Saw

Greetings all!

In the future, I'm planning to purchase a Bosch Table Saw (Model 4000).
Does anybody own one of these? If so, would you recommend this
product or should I be looking at other manufacturers? I'm a
weekend-hobby-serious woodworker, nothing big in production or anything
like that. Thanks for all you help in advance.

Mike