Robatoy

In article .com,
"Mike" wrote:

Greetings all!

In the future, I'm planning to purchase a Bosch Table Saw (Model 4000).
Does anybody own one of these? If so, would you recommend this
product or should I be looking at other manufacturers? I'm a
weekend-hobby-serious woodworker, nothing big in production or anything
like that. Thanks for all you help in advance.

Mike

I'm very happy with my Ridgid TS2400 'job-site' saw. Does what it is
supposed to: folds up and gets out of the way or into my van. As a
tablesaw...it's small but surprisingly accurate. It lets me cut to the
centre of a 4-foot sheet. (For that 8-footer...out comes the circular
saw and a long fence.)
A bit noisy..but I never turn anything on without my trusty earmuffs.